Saturday 7 September 2013

August Book Haul




So I have decided that I want to start up a new thing on my blog, and that is Book Hauls. I just love sharing all the new books I get months. So at the start of each month I will post what i brought throughout the previous month. For example at the start of September, I am posting what books I brought or received through August. I would Also like to here what books you also brought throughout the month as well. 

So in the Month of August I brought alot of books. I didn't mean to, but when i start to buy books I just cannot seem to stop. (these are in no particular order as i don't remember which books I brought first.)

First I brought a fair few Cassandra Clare books, I do have most of them on my Kobo but I wanted Physical copies. I just love them to bits. 


- City of Bones (The Moral Instruments) 
- City of Ashes (The Moral Instruments) 
- City of Glass (The Moral Instruments) 

- City of Fallen Angels (The Moral Instruments) 
- City of Lost Souls (The Moral Instruments) 
- Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices)

I also brought the 2nd and 3rd books into the Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead. Another one of my buys was Angelfall by Susan Ee


- The Golden Lily (Bloodlines)
- The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines) 
- Angelfall (Penryn & the End of Days)

The last 2 books I brought were written my the amazing John Green




- The Fault in Our Stars
- An Abundance of Katherines

If you follow my blog or follow me on twitter, you might have read that I went to Penguin Teens Live in Melbourne. I received 2 books by 2 Australia Authors while I was there.


- The Cinderella Moment by Jennifer Kloster 
- The First Third by Will Kostakis 

I think it can be said that I got alot of Books in the month of August. What did you buy this month?












2 comments:

  1. You just answered me on Twitter, but I'll still ask here as I said I would! ^-^ (Thank you for changing the commenting options!)

    I was wondering if you'd read all the Bloodlines books yet, but you just told me you're halfway through The Golden Lily. Are you enjoying it? I seriously love that series so much! I'm completely addicted and I don't want to admit to how many times I've read those books!!

    That night at Penguin was so good - I really loved listening to what Will & Jennifer had to say!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha,
      it's alright thank you for pointing out that you couldn't comment.
      I am loving Golden Lily at the moment, I just love how Richelle Mead writes she seems to take me to another world. Been addicted to the VA world for about 6-5 years now and I just love that we keep on getting more books.

      I love the night at Penguin, it was an amazing experience. yes I loved listening to both Will and Jennifer they both had very wise words to say.

      Delete