Tuesday 24 September 2013

Top Ten Best Sequels Ever (Well 6)






Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten list that one of they bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. This weeks To Ten Tuesday is: BEST SEQUELS EVER the ones that did not give me that second book syndrome.


This was very hard to do actually as some books that are sequels I just did not like or i have only read the first book and have yet to read the second book in the series and I could only get 6... opps.  But here is my list they are in not particular order. 



What can I say, it is more thrilling, more amazing then Hunger Games.









 Frostbite is just more action packed then Vampire Academy and has so many amazing new characters *cough* *cough* Adrian 









 I just loved so much about City of Ashes, it was action packed and your feelings were torn the whole way through the book.  









The whole Harry Potter Series I just love them all 











Richelle Mead knows how to write some amazing sequels. The Golden Lily is full of magic, action and romance and of course Adrian.  









 Again the whole series is amazing and I think each one is just so good.











So those are mine What are your's???

3 comments:

  1. City of Ashes was good, but I prefered the third book in the series. Clare should've stopped there. :/

    TTT @ Krista's Dust Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! I picked Harry Potter too.
    Here is my TTT
    http://hauntedgravebooks.blogspot.com/2013/09/top-tem-tuesday-best-sequels.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good list, I love The Sea of Monsters as well.

    ReplyDelete