Friday 1 November 2013

Fan Art Friday (2)


Hey Everyone, and welcome to Fan Art Friday. This is a new feature on my blog, Angelreads, where every Friday I will Post fan art that has either been sent to me or I have found. Each week there will be a different topic and the art choice will relate to the top. On Thursday or Friday Morning’s I will tweet what the topic is and will ask anyone if they want to share their art. Everyone is welcomed to join in. Let me know if you have so I can see what art you have found. Everyone Art id credited to them. If you want your art featured contact me and I will feature it, in the topic week. 


This week the topic is Leading Ladies. Those Female characters that, we hear from, the ones whom tells us their story.

First up with have none Other than Rose Hathaway 


Next Beatrice 'Tris' Prior from the Divergent Trilogy 


Next Up is Clary Fray from The Mortal Instruments Series



Now Katniss Everdeen the Girl on Fire from the Hunger Games Trilogy 



Hope you enjoyed this week Fan Art Friday. What art is your favourite?  

No comments:

Post a Comment