Tuesday 5 November 2013

Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On!

Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they post a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. All Bloogers are then welcomed to join. This week’s Top Ten Tuesday is: Top Ten Sequels I can't wait to get my hands on. 

This week was sort of hard as I haven’t really started many new series this year. I have read alot of stand alone, finished off series or read the whole series at once. But I did give it my best try. These are in no particular order.



1.City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare This is the 6th and last book in to The Mortal Instruments Series, just need to know what  will happen, and with Cassandra’s snippets and telling a fair few people will die, I just oh my. Need it. City of Heavenly Fire expected to be published May 2014 

 2.The Fiery Heart by Richelle Mead This is the 4th book in the Bloodlines series and if you haven’t realised already, I adore Richelle Mead and her Vampire Academy world books. I cannot wait to get back in and see what happens to Adrian and Sydney. This Comes out the 19th of November.


3. The Blackcoat Rebellion #2  by Aimee CarterPawn is not even out yet and I am dying to read the second in the series. I received an ARC of Pawn and adored it. I cannot wait to read more of this series. 
4. Into the Still Blue by Veronica RossiI have yet to read the second book in the Under the Never Sky Trilogy but I love the first book to pieces and from what I have heard the second book is just as amazing. I do plan on reading it very soon. Into the Still Blue is set to be published January 28th 2014 



5. Winter by Sierra Dean  I really enjoyed the first book in this series, it was a quick, awesome read and I cannot wait to see what happens in the second book in the Dog Days Series  as we are left with a cliff hanger in the first book. On Goodreads it says it’s expected to be published in November 2013 but I am not too sure about that. 

6. Fractured Innocence by  I recently read the first book into this series Freak of Nature and really enjoyed it. So when I heard there was going to be another book, I just had to put in on this list. No published date yet. 


7. Angel Fever by L.A Weatherly I have really enjoyed the first 2 books into the series. And cannot wait to see what happens next, don’t be fooled by the cover. This has already been published in the UK/Australia in August this year but I am yet to read it. 

8.Sliver Shadows by Richelle Mead Well I had to do, yes I know I already have The Fiery Heart on my list but I know I cannot wait for this either. This is the 5th book into the Bloodlines Series. Set to be published August 2014.



So guys that is all I could think of :/ What sequels are you looking forward?

No comments:

Post a Comment