Wednesday 4 December 2013

IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ

Hey Everyone, 
If you follow me on Twitter then you might know that, I am moving over from blogger to wordpress and I instead of .wordpress.com. etc my new site is just .com. I am so excited to revel it to you guys. You are amazing.

I would love to thank Millicent for being amazing, and helping me build my new site. I love it thank you. You have done a wonderful job. Thank you for the wonderful design and dealing with me stressing. 

After some hiccups along the way.  I would like to invite you to my new site angelreads.com.

In saying that, this blog will no longer be active and if you follow me on bloglovin, you may unfollow me and refollow me on this blog. You can also subscribe to a weekly newsletter. 

I would like to thank my followers who have been patient with me and with everything that has been going on.

Thank you and I hope that good times keep on coming. 
Angel 

No comments:

Post a Comment